When it comes to office or business solutions, Microsoft is one of the top contenders performing well in the industry. If you have been a loyal user of this brand, and you want to take full advantage of every opportunity they have in the Microsoft Cloud, the CSP (Cloud Solution Provider) programme is specially made for you.
Microsoft has been helping individuals and enterprises for several years already, and you might be familiar with some of their popular products:
- Office 365 – Office 365 is the productivity cloud designed by Microsft to help people and businesses manage important information through the applications: Word, Excel, Powerpoint. This feature also extends to a robust cloud service, device management, and more.
- Dynamics 365 – It is a set of application designed for business management. It is specially created to track sales, billing, and marketing efforts needed to run any business. Moreover, it is an AI-driven solution that strengthens customer engagement processes, improves collaborative sales, and others.
- Azure – Azure is the public cloud computing platform of Microsoft that provides solutions, such as Platform as a Service (PaaS), Software as a Service (SaaS), and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), which are useful for storage, networking, service management, and more.
Being a Microsoft CSP partner can bring many advantages to your business, but first, let’s tell you what a Microsoft CSP is all about.
What Is a Microsoft CSP?
Taking part in the Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider Program allows one to become a partner. As a partner, you have the liberty to manage the entire Microsoft cloud from end to end directly. You can package your tools, services, products, set your price, and even combine them into any terms of billing you want—monthly or annually.
Being a partner makes you one of Microsoft’s trusted advisors to the customers you manage directly.
As a Microsoft CSP partner, you should be able to offer the following:
- Give value-added services aside from reselling the Microsoft products
- Provide reliable and quality support to Microsoft users
- Technical expertise about the Microsoft tools
- Provide customers with a simplified billing for all their Cloud services
The Two Tiers
If you pass the requirements set by the Microsoft team, you need to choose what tier model you want to become. You can choose one or opt for both.
- Tier 1 (Direct Model) – Tier 1 partners work directly with Microsoft. As a partner, you are updated of any internal developments immediately. When there are issues, you can escalate them quickly and straight to the team.
- Tier 2 (Indirect Model) – Tier 2 partners work with Microsoft through the distributors. In this setup, the partners can work with third parties who can manage the customer relationship for them, for example.
When you partner as a Tier 1 Cloud Service provider, you need to meet a lot of requirements, but you will experience these benefits:
- You get access to the Azure Cloud’s power and scalability
- You can reduce your expenses and remove any overlapping services because you can customise and create a single invoice
- Rapid deployment, increased productivity, and customised solutions without the learning curve for Microsoft Azure
- You still have control over things you want while allowing management to control other administrative tasks on your behalf
- Enjoy 24/7 support with proactive management that helps lessen any downtime or delay
You get a powerful system, good processes, and full applications without the need to deal with multiple providers. Moreover, you have a dedicated support team to help address your needs.
If you want to upgrade your Microsoft experience and invest in a partnership that is promising and beneficial, look into Microsoft CSP Partnership Program. In case you are looking for a more affordable way to enjoy the programs or applications, subscribing to a Microsoft CSP service would give you a great deal.
If you are looking for a Microsoft-certified Tier 1 Cloud Services Provider in Australia, BaseHost is a certified partner. You can browse our site to see our customised package for your business, from Microsoft Office 365 solutions to Azure Cloud services. Contact us for more information.